Re: cine -> wg adapter

From: Zonn <zonn_at_concentric.net>
Date: Thu Aug 07 1997 - 14:14:00 EDT

At 10:27 AM 8/7/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Paul said:
>
>If you're going to put a processor in there, why not run an emulator on
>it and replace ALL the cinematronics hardware :-)
>

>I didn't want to put one in that would be fast enough to be able to do
>that.

The thing with using an emulator is you don't have to keep up with each
vector being drawn. The emulator can feed you vector information in any
format you'd like (including the the *real* vector end points), and as long
as you can refresh the screen before the next screen (which you have to do
in any design), everything can be made to work.

-Zonn