***START OF BLATANT PLUG***

From: Zonn <zonn_at_concentric.net>
Date: Tue Aug 12 1997 - 14:06:00 EDT

This list seems more geared towards hardware than software, but just to let
you know I've just released a new version of my Cinematronics emulator that
supports the mouse on Tailgunner, Boxing Bugs, and Speed Freak.

If you've never played Boxing Bugs you should check it out. It's very
playable with a mouse (It'd be a *lot* more playable if you hacked in an
optical shaft encoder in place of the X-axis of the mouse!).

So maybe this'll help motivate work on a Cine -> WG card and a universal
sound board?? :^)

-Zonn

http://www.concentric.net/~Zonn

                     ******END OF BLATANT PLUG******