Re: Boxing Bugs

From: The Grigsbeast <grigsby_at_netgate.net>
Date: Tue Aug 12 1997 - 22:41:42 EDT

>If you've never played Boxing Bugs you should check it out. It's very
>playable with a mouse (It'd be a *lot* more playable if you hacked in an
>optical shaft encoder in place of the X-axis of the mouse!).

Boxing Bugs, despite being a silly idea with terrifyingly lame intermission
screens, is actually a reasonably fun game to play. It's also hard as
hell, even with a proper controller -- I can't imagine playing one with the
mouse. The cannon/boxing glove aiming duality was just a little too cosmic
for me to get over about 60K or so.

I'm glad the ROM dump was finally of some use >:^)

// grigs