Re: ***START OF BLATANT PLUG***

From: Zonn <zonn_at_concentric.net>
Date: Tue Aug 12 1997 - 15:03:00 EDT

At 11:05 AM 8/12/97 -0700, you wrote:
>"So maybe this'll help modtivate work on a Cine -> WG card and a
> universal sound board ?? :^)"
>
>Were there any adjustment pots for the clipping circuit, or
>any pots at all on the BB color card?

There are many:

There are the standard for pots that are the same as those on the
Cinematronics B&W monitor, Width, Height, X-length and Y-length.

There are two pots for vertical centering, and horizontal centering.

There is one pot for adjusting the Pin-cussioning needed for the WG monitor,
this circuit is similar to Atari's except is adjustable so that it may be
turn off for Amplifone monitors.

There are pots for linearity adjustments, this circuit much nicer than the
Atari circuit. According to a technition that worked at Cinematronics at
the time, they had as hard a time finding those VDR's that Atari used then,
as we do now, so they used a couple of op-amps (of course -- there are many
op-amp on the board) to do the same thing for each axis.

There are three pots for Red, Green, and Blue contrast control.

There are two pots used to set the clipping individually for the X and Y axis.

What a pain huh?

-Zonn