RE: interesting coincidence..

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 11:38:45 EDT

G'day Al (and all),

Very intriguing! For those of us who are interested in
Cinematronics/Vectorbeam history this is a major find. Of course, I'm
assuming that you've got manuals that are meant for distribution in the
USA (vs. internationally where Exidy did all manufacturing for
Cinematronics and probably Vectorbeam).

Zonn, is Al's discovery taken into account in your/Bill's Cinematronics
history doc? And if not, could you forward it to Bill if he's
responsible for updates to it?

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com