Re: deadbeat list

From: Joseph J. Welser <jwelser_at_crystal.cirrus.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 12:30:13 EDT

> The only two people I know of are Mixon and Rocky.

        I can add Chris Griffin (Beeblebrox.) Even though I didn't get screwed
by him, I was REALLY lucky. I was about to send off for a Side Arms board he
was selling. Instead, I got all tied up with my moving to TX from PA, and
didn't send the check (I guess that kind of makes me a deadbeat.) Once I got
settled in TX, I tried to get in touch with him, but I found out that he had
already "gone bad" and run off with people's money.

Joe