Re: deadbeat list

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 12:31:49 EDT

On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, Al Kossow wrote:

> The only two people I know of are Mixon and Rocky.

This brings up a somewhat related thought that has been on my mind -- is
this list archived anywhere ?

Why does it bring it up ??? The problem with blacklists is acountability.
One method of solving this would be to create a mailing list, something like
arcade-trade, or arcade-problems, which would have a searchable archive.
If I wanted to trade with person X, I could search the archive and find
comments, good and bad, about the person.

Right now, it seems people do something similar, searching DajaNews for
rgvac postings.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/