Re: Blacklist...

From: Retrodaddy <retrodad_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 13:29:01 EDT

> Frazee, Paul:good:clay@supra.com (through a form on the webpage)
> Paul's entry shows one more "good" transaction, and my name.
> Now when Al wants to buy something from Paul, he goes to the webpage and
> enters "Frazee, Paul" and clicks 'lookup' (or whatever).
> Up pops:
> Name Good Neutral Bad
> Paul Frazee 1 0 0
I am no web guru, but would not mind maintaining a html list of good
traders. I could just take an email from people that have done a deal, and
place it on the page, showing their experience, good or bad. Then, post a
link to the reply from the person involved if they are accused of being a
bad trader/seller. That way, if someone is accused, they have the
opportunity to try and exhonerate themselves, or ignore the situation and
confirm the accusation.