Re: deadbeat list

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 13:22:21 EDT

On Aug 19, 10:13am, Al Kossow wrote:
> Subject: Re: deadbeat list
> ..and Rocky got me for a $15 Space Encounter manual (that someone else
> gave me a copy of a few months later)
>
> his answering machine message is a real treat too..
>
> For the record, Zack Blackstone's number is 714 899 8843
> He claimed to be on vacation two weeks ago when I talked to him
>
> and he gives you a choice on his answering machine if you want
> to leave a good message or a bad message (I opted for the good
> message, which he never returned..)

I never understand the mind set of people like Zack. Does he just hope
everyone will forget? Is he too cowardly to face the music? What does it take
to call someone back and say "I'm sorry about taking so long on shipping the
item, I'll get it out on my week off"?

I'll admit I'm not perfect either, but I always apologize and make the effort.
 It's just good business.

I've always been pro on making a referal sheet, so I designate Clay to make one
on his home page (project #182 for Clay ;-)).

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL