Re: deadbeat list

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 14:58:09 EDT

>I've always been pro on making a referal sheet, so I designate Clay to make one
>on his home page (project #182 for Clay ;-)).

You know, I used to have one of those... So did Steve Eisner. Problem is
that people tend not to update their *own* web pages very often. That's
why I was keen on the database concept with people just adding a "vote",
that way nobody really needs to administer the page real actively.

Beggars can't be choosers though, eh? Whoever picks up the ball on this
one gets to run the show. ;-)

Oh, BTW, I've almost got two projects cleared off the list-- the
AstroBlaster hacks are done, and my two-chip raster monitor tester is 100%
debugged now! (After a year. Yeah, I can be pretty slow. It does a
convergence/linearity grid, RGB purity screens, and colorbars. Should sell
for less than $30. ;-)

Next up are getting Ray's Stuff sent (I packed one box already Ray!) and
finishing the G-80 Multigame ASAP.

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com