RE: deadbeat list

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 14:02:10 EDT

G'day folks,

I may regret admitting this, but I'll say that I take my time in
shipping. However, the reason that you've never heard a complaint from
me is that I'm VERY up front about my procrastination AND I've never
missed a deadline. For example, I'll say up front that I'll get
something shipped to the buyer's doorstep two months from today. More
often than not, I'll ship it early and the person is pleasantly
surprised (rather than pissed off as one might expect) when it arrives
on their door step six weeks after we agreed on the deal!

Seems like the real trick to dealing on RGVAC is setting a person's
expectations. Of course, I don't mind when a deal falls through because
someone has to have it ASAP, won't agree to my lengthy shipping process
and goes to another seller.

My record is taking 1.5 years to get Astro Fighter boards to Doug
Jefferys. Of course, I should also say that I gave them free to Doug,
and he said all along that he didn't mind when they got to him.

Now, back to your regular Zack bashing....

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com