Re: deadbeat list

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 14:07:01 EDT

"Next up are getting Ray's Stuff sent (I packed one box already Ray!) and
finishing the G-80 Multigame ASAP.

..

and now that I have some G-05's I can get the DAC board done. being
dense, it didn't occur to me until I was driving into work this morning
that the obvious place for the TailGunner A/D would be on this adapter
board (need to put it someplace)

I was also wondering what the clipping behaviour is when a vector 1) goes
offscreen and 2) is completely off screen on Boxing Bugs? Does it leave
the output to the deflection amp at the point where it clipped (then what
to you do in the totally off-screen case) or does it move the beam to
the lowest current position (0,0)?

Seems like leaving it at full X or Y deflection for any length of time
while drawing off screen would be a BAD THING..