Re: Blacklist...

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 13:22:03 EDT

On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, Clay Cowgill wrote:

> Imagine a webpage attached to a database. The database contains
> (nominally) a first/last name field(s), a "good" field, a "neutral" field,
> a "bad" field, and "submitter" field.
> [...]

Basicly the same idea I was shooting for with the searchable mailing list
archive. The mailing list allowed for more information, which could be a bad
thing actually.

Further explination on the mailing list:For several mailing lists I run, I
use a program called hypermail that turns a mailbox format archive file into
hyperlinked web pages, then index that with freewais.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/