RE: interesting coincidence..

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 19:52:20 EDT

G'day Zonn (and folks),

I haven't done any ROM comparisons for Tailgunner. This is the least
interesting of the Cinematronics games in my book. The closest I came
to the Tailgunner ROMs was proving that four files could be put on
EPROMs and worked in Rick's Tailgunner cabinet. I could be wrong but as
I remember it had the 2708 daughter board?

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - Don't own a Tailgunner cabinet nor do I ever intend to.