Re: interesting coincidence..

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Wed Aug 20 1997 - 09:47:24 EDT

You wrote:
> I haven't done any ROM comparisons for Tailgunner. This is the least
> interesting of the Cinematronics games in my book.

I agree with you in 1997, but when I first saw this game in the arcade, I was
blown away (only other games that had that impact were Battle Zone and Red
Baron) The 3D stuff just amazed me. Actually, I'm still impressed at what the
programmers were able to do with Tail Gunner and Warrior. Hard to believe all
these games were on the same hardware and fit in a couple k

Ray