Re: G08's and inductive kick

From: Zonn <zonn_at_concentric.net>
Date: Tue Sep 02 1997 - 13:43:00 EDT

At 04:26 PM 8/29/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I'll bet removing those resistors and replacing the
>voltage with regulated voltages could possibly give a nice solid display
>without having to have, high power, low voltage, regulation.
>
>yup.. that's what they did in the ampliphone.

I went through my Amplifone schematics this weekend and I couldn't find
where they were regulating the voltage going to the error amp. My schematic
shows the same resistors the WG has connected directly to the filter
capacitors of the low voltage (and in Amplifones case, unregulated) power
supply. The only regulators I find are the ones used to regulate the HV supply.

Do we have different schematics? Or are we talking about different things?

-Zonn