Re: BU406D's found!

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_istar.ca>
Date: Wed Sep 03 1997 - 01:55:45 EDT

Hi, all!
In my communication with Wintron, they only wind the transformer on orders, that
is why they ask so much for a single one, it includes the setup charge...if you
can get about twenty people to gether the price drops somewhat (they asked me
NOT to quote prices) however the cost is still somewhat high. They will provide
quotes to anyone that is interested, they only ask that you keep it somewhat
confidential, ei: not post in a newsgroup or mailing list.
I tried to get enough folks interested about a year ago to have 50 made, thus I
could have about ten spares and others would get them at just over cost (hey I
do run a business after all) but if some hobbiest with $10KUS available wishes
to take a shot at it...(Is Bill Gates in this list??)
John :-#)#

--
 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)  | John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St.
 VOICE (604)872-5757 FAX 872-2010| Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9