Re: Star Castle problems ...

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Wed Oct 01 1997 - 16:34:58 EDT

You wrote:
> What is my best way to attack this problem?

While others chime in with real answers, I will mention that my Star Castle
("Working all the way!") is for sale. Looking for something in the low $200s.
If folks have had people pestering them for this game, let me know.

Game condition is rough (mainly side art), so probably not of interest to most
people on this list (except maybe Paul ;-) Basically, I'm pricing it at the
parts rate in hopes that it will find a loving home. Alas, I needed the space
for my Star Wars, and am looking forward to the day I can again play these cnma
classics in my Asteroids (hint hint Clay ;-)

Machine is in lovely Rochester Minnesota.

Ray