Star Castle problems ...

From: Mit Matelske <Mit_Matelske_at_BayNetworks.COM>
Date: Wed Oct 01 1997 - 16:15:12 EDT

Alright Zonn and crew -

So I finally replace the power transistors in my monitor in
my Star Castle, and fire the game up. The led is flickering
rapidly - damn. For I press on all the ribbon cables, to
make sure that they are on well, and when I press the one
leading to the control panel, the light stops flickering!!!
I go and look at the monitor, and all I have is one ring of
vectors, with the ends crossing each other, in the middle of
the screen about 3 times to big! (what a run-on sentence)

What is my best way to attack this problem? I have no other
Cine games and I was using a switcher for my +5.

Thanks for any and all help...

Mit Matelske