Please bear with me...

From: Mit Matelske <Mit_Matelske_at_BayNetworks.COM>
Date: Mon Oct 06 1997 - 14:05:25 EDT

OK boys,

Bush league question of the week:

What is the third lead on large radial capacitors for?
I was revamping a my first Wells this weekend and was
confused by this...

Is it alright to replace the 4700 uf's on the d-board
with caps that only have two leads? (I assume so, since
two of the old leads go on the same mask)

Thanks for putting up with me...

Mit Matelske

btw - Have any of ya'll played SW on mame? Impossible!! Thank
      God for the control yoke in the cockpit at home :)

      Maybe I just don't have the dexterity to use the arrow keys...