re:Please bear with me...

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_nortel.ca>
Date: Mon Oct 06 1997 - 16:03:00 EDT

In message "Please bear with me...", you write:
>Is it alright to replace the 4700 uf's on the d-board
>with caps that only have two leads? (I assume so, since
>two of the old leads go on the same mask)

The only caps with 3 leads are those that are both radial and axial
(i.e. two of the leads are the same lead just on different ends of the
body).

The reason there are 2 holes for one of the leads is that depending on
where you get your caps they will have either a small diameter (hole
closest to the other hole) or large diamtere (hole farthest from the
other hole). Get it?

--
THANX...Gregg   day 972.684.7380  night UNLIST/PUBL   TEXAS NOT CANADA!
              woodcock@nortel.com  or  woodcock@dfwmm.net