Re: Sega Multigame

From: John Butler <johnbutler_at_ibm.net>
Date: Mon Oct 06 1997 - 21:26:20 EDT

Clay,
Count me in on one of those boards. I just bought a Star Trek Board set for my
Space Fury machine, but I would love to play them all instead.

By the way, I could use a Star Trek CP. Don't care about the overlay a I will be
scraping it for my Star Trek cockpit that I picked up.

What happened to the discussion about the universal spinner for ST, Tempest,
Arkanoid etc.

John Butler