Re: Sega Multigame

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Tue Oct 07 1997 - 12:55:20 EDT

>By the way, I could use a Star Trek CP. Don't care about the overlay a I
>will be
>scraping it for my Star Trek cockpit that I picked up.

I don't have any spares. :-/ Anyone else? Has anyone talked to Paul
Frazee lately? He had some StarTrek panels last I checked, but that was
months ago...

>What happened to the discussion about the universal spinner for ST, Tempest,
>Arkanoid etc.

Oh, yeah. I actually finished that. Al sent me an HP encoder assembly to
test with (haven't done that yet), and I've tested with a Claristat part,
but I wanted to get a couple more encoders to see how it works with them.
Hmmm. I completely forgot I was going to make an "encoder FAQ" with all
the counts/rev of the encoder games. As I recall, the PIC that I did
supports Atari Style, Sega Style, Omega Race, and Bally/Midway (kick, TRON)
formats.

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com