Re: Sega Multigame

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Tue Oct 07 1997 - 12:14:15 EDT

Somebody wrote:
> >By the way, I could use a Star Trek CP. Don't care about the overlay a I
> >will be
> >scraping it for my Star Trek cockpit that I picked up.

I have one here, I can't remember the condition of it but I guess that
doesn't matter. I think it was really nice though, so it would be a
shame to destroy it. I would sell it for $30, shipping included. It
would take me a few days to find a good box for it too as my supply of
big boxes seems to be non-existant right now.
  jess

--
Jess M. Askey            ************* My Page ***************
ESLB/The Audio Analyst   *    http://magenta.com/havoc       *