Suggestions on prices

From: Todd Miller <litterbox_at_willowtree.com>
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 20:21:11 EDT

I'v worked out a deal with an operator to part out some machines. I'm doing this
in my spare time, so I don't have time to repair/check everything. All parts should
available to sell, except maybe the Harder stuff to ship like monitors or the whole
machine. I know most hate the 'make offer', so should I just go with a flate rate
like; coin doors $10, wiring harness $20, Marque's & power supplies $25, control
panels $40, PCB's $50-$100 (and what if I can't test, then how much ?)
LMK what you think suggested prices should be.

I don't want to spam this list so, I'll ask first..
may I post the list of machines here first, before I go to the general
public/Usenet ?

Thanks

Todd