RE: Suggestions on prices

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Fri Oct 10 1997 - 11:33:44 EDT

G'day folks,

Quite a haul! I don't think you'll have any trouble selling half a
dozen of the vectors below to folks on the vector list. Of course,
you've just given away my best hunting grounds for old vector games,
though I never did run across a Sundance in Iowa.

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - Is the Eliminator cocktail, two or four player?