Re: WTD:Cinematronics PROMs (82S123,129, etc.)image

From: fishd <fishd_at_tiac.net>
Date: Fri Oct 10 1997 - 17:43:01 EDT

At 10:03 AM 10/10/97 -0500, you wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Oct 1997, fishd wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> After using Steve's Cine' Exorcisor to debug a few CPU
>> boards I've found that I'm in need of the images for the
>> Bipolar PROMs. The one I need specifically is J14 (2090).
>> The part isn't socketed on any of the boards I have. Have
>> these images been archived and, if so, can I get a copy?
>> Thanks in advance.
>>

> These are archived on ftp.tant.com, as well as its mirrors. They
>are in the set of ROM images for Rip Off.
>
> If you have trouble finding them, drop me an email, and I'll get
>them to you (I have a copy of them around here somewhere....BUT I got my
>copy from tant...)
>
>Joe

 I just downloaded the Ripoff.zip file from Union but it only contained
the four EPROM images. Does anyone have a copy of the TANT version that
they could e-mail to me? TIA.

David Fish | "We want...Information. INFORMATION
Melrose, MA USA | You won't get it!
   fishd@tiac.com | By hook or by crook we will"
   dfish@bev.etn.com | _The Prisoner_