Re: Tempest Fixed !

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_novell.com>
Date: Sat Oct 11 1997 - 00:31:21 EDT

> While I rememberd the game, and have even seen it on MS Arcade recently, I
> forgot the whole effect of the machine. Specificly the way the colors look
> through the tinted glass.

Don't forget to pump the sound through your stereo and turn the bass
WAY up. It helps with the "proper" experience.. Not as much fun as
Space Duel vibrating your house to pieces, but still terrifying to
any small animals living there.. :)

Kurt

/*
 * This version of Kurt Mahan is currently being evaluated. Words he speaks
 * are those of him only and not those of Novell or anybody else.
 *
 * Novell Java Technologies R&D Group
 *
 * Kurt Mahan