Tempest Fixed !

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sat Oct 11 1997 - 00:16:54 EDT

Thanks to all who offered help on getting my Tempest monitor working again !

While I rememberd the game, and have even seen it on MS Arcade recently, I
forgot the whole effect of the machine. Specificly the way the colors look
through the tinted glass.

Next project: read up on all those "suggested modifications"to make a
Tempest monitor "trouble free (yeah right)", as the FAQ says.

My only problem now is, I can't get my wife off the damn machine ! After all
that work, I've still played Asteroids most of the night !

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/