RE: Tempest Fixed !

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Mon Oct 13 1997 - 12:10:40 EDT

G'day folks,

Centipede...well, it isn't vector, but it seems like a small price to
pay for marital bliss, Chris. As to Paul's comments below, someone must
have broken into his account (and found out that Deanne is the only
female VAPS member...or was the first female VAPS member, I forget?).

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - I never got my wife the Robotron that she asked for....oh, was that
a mistake!