Re: Tempest Monitor Fixed -- Almost

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 14:26:40 EDT

> The monitor appears to need convergance adjustment however. Red/blue don't
> even come close to lining up at the bottom, though they do at the top. Green
> seems to be completely off -- the green text seems to flicker like it's
> interlaced. I've seen this all documented though.

Before you do anything with the convergence rings, use something (I forget
what is good) to draw a line across the rings and onto the tube. This
way if you really screw it up, you can always put them back where they were
and start over. Also, there is a good chance that they are already in
the neighborhood of where they need to be.
|_| |_||_| \___/ |____) for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.