Re: cine J14

From: fishd <fishd_at_tiac.net>
Date: Mon Oct 13 1997 - 18:41:31 EDT

At 02:13 AM 10/13/97 GMT, you wrote:
>On Sat, 11 Oct 1997 17:54:04 -0400 (EDT), fishd <fishd@tiac.net> wrote:

< stuff snipped>

>>Signature Analysis makes fixing these Cin'e CPU's a
>>piece o'cake.
>
>Cool! I want one! Were you plan on laying out a PCB based on Steve's?

I want one too but I think the only way to get one, other than
paying $250 ;-) , is to build one. That's what I plan on doing. I'm
just going to wire-wrap it or point-to-point solder.

As far as the schematics go, I'm going to leave the distribution
question for Steve to answer. I don't want to 'short-circuit' his
project of putting it all into a FPGA. If it's OK with Steve I'd
be willing to put it up on Zonn's page (since TANT is inaccessible).
It's only one 'B' sized sheet and another sheet for the cables.
I suppose the User Manual could go up to.

Steve, it's up to you. BTW, I'm shipping the unit back tomorrow.
It's been fun.

David Fish | "We want...Information. INFORMATION
Melrose, MA USA | You won't get it!
   fishd@tiac.com | By hook or by crook we will"
   dfish@bev.etn.com | _The Prisoner_