Re: cine J14

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_istar.ca>
Date: Tue Oct 14 1997 - 03:21:19 EDT

Could someone enlighten us as to what the Sig analyzer needs to work? I have
a Kurtz-Kash sig as well as teh "Cat Box (Atari)" analyzers, but I suspect
that one needs the "box" to convert the timing signals from the Cinematronics
TTL processor into something that the standard sig anys can deal with. Is
this on the right track? Or is the process simpler than that?
John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com