Universal Cinematronics Control Panel Translator

From: Mark Shostak <shostak_at_fastlane.net>
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 13:10:19 EDT

In message "Cine CPU exorsisor data up", "Ozdemir, Steve <sso@dsc.com>" writes:

> we might be able to reuse the $20 part for something like a universal
> Cinematronics control panel translator! How about a combination
> Cinematronics Exercisor/control panel translator!!

Hi Steve (and all),

If you're interested in a universal Cinematronics control panel translator,
I can help you out. For my menu based multigame project, I've patched a
bunch of Cinematronics games to use a standard control panel layout as
well as a standard DIP switch layout.

It works well as one size control panel fits all. Also, it's nice to be able
to set the number of ships per game for one game and have the same
number of ships in every other game.

If you (or anyone else) would like a copy, or um, backup of my patched
ROMs, send me some email and I can hook you up.

Cheers,
Mark