in case anyone didn't see it..

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Fri Oct 17 1997 - 13:35:09 EDT

here is Mark's posting from RGVAC

(BTW, RGVACM's newgroup messages hasn't made it to apple.com or spies.com yet..)

Did someone say "Sega XY"?

Yes, I still have lots of CPUs, XY-Pairs, and Space Fury sound boards
available. The CPUs can be modified ala David Fish's hack to play ANY of the
Sega XY games.

I also have a limited supply of Eliminator, Tac/Scan/Star Trek sound boards.

I also have unpopulated (which means untested) EPROM boards available.

I also have speech boards, but they are missing the ORATOR chip on them
(SPO-250). So unless you can supply your own, these won't do you much good.

Prices (based on supply and demand):
------
CPU boards $15
Sega XY pairs: