RE: in case anyone didn't see it..

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Fri Oct 17 1997 - 14:11:24 EDT

G'day folks,

It's RGVAM, not RGVAMC. If this was just a mistype, Al, then ignore
this. As I said in my RGVAC article about RGVAM, you can forward a copy
of the control message with a subject of "cmsg newsgroup
rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace" stored at DejaNews under the
newsgroup with the same name to your news administrator at apple.com.
As for spies.com, well Al, I imagine that you're the news administrator!
8^)

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - I don't know how these control messages are processed to cause the
new newsgroup to be created. Maybe Tony or someone else who's done news
administration could enlighten the rest of us.