Re: Reproduction Star Wars overlays

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 10:11:36 EDT

On Oct 20, 10:08am, Joel Rosenzweig wrote:
> Subject: Re: Reproduction Star Wars overlays
> Ray Ghanbari wrote:

> Mine was poorly packed as well. The marquee arrived with a small minor
> crease. :-( I don't think it will be visible, but I'm debating sending
> it back because I'm not sure. I figure that for $45, I should get a
> marquee that is properly packed in a box. The darn thing is that Herb
> actually advertised that he'd be sending these things in a nice BOX, and
> mine arrived in a flimsy cardboard sandwhich. The crease could have
> been easily avoided.

Yes, it sounds like they pack these things poorly. Rick Schieve showed me the
Centipede control panel overlay he got from them, and he was also upset about
the crease down the middle of it.

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL