Reproduction Star Wars overlays

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Fri Oct 17 1997 - 16:19:06 EDT

You wrote:
> > Any word from anybody on how these came out? I'm thinking of ordering a SW
> > marquee myself...
>
> I pre-ordered a set. Still waiting for it.

Got mine yesterday. Flight controller overlay is very sharp. Marquee looks
great! Alas, mine was packed poorly so there is a crease right down the middle
of the marquee. I'm not sure if it will disappear when applied, or if it will
still be noticable.

As an aside, if anyone has a marquee assembly from a converted Star Wars UR,
please let me know. I'd prefer to keep the cracked MQ on my Star Wars for
display, and apply the new marquee overlay to something that has already been
trashed.

Anyway, I'm excited about this. Have a new SW control panel overlay on order
as well. Nothing like instant restoration ;-)

Ray