Re: Sega Multigame (progress...)

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 21 1997 - 17:04:20 EDT

> > L R T F L R T F
> > o o o o _ o o o o
> > (_) W H I P
> > spin

Why stop with sega? I had thought about a layout like this:

    L R J T F L R J T F
    o o O o o .1 o o O o o
                   .2
         o _ o
         S (_)spin S

Made from a Space Duel panel, where the J's are joysticks added for
black widow, and the spinner is added for Tempest. There is room on
the TOP of the panel for the sticks, and probably the spinner. The
bottom is too tight, unless you replace the buttons with the newer
smaller ones, and even then I'm not sure the sticks would fit. I'm
not sure, but I don't think there is enough vertical clearance for
the spinner (assuming a Tempest spinner). If there was more room, you
could put a trackball in place of the spinner to accomodate Quantum ;-)

Just a though... Anyone know if all the stuff would fit?

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.