Audio Reg on Tempest or Gravitar

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Tue Nov 04 1997 - 11:57:12 EST

G'day folks,

This is a simple (and perhaps stupid) question. I found two spare audio
regulator boards from a Tempest and Gravitar while I was digging around
in my storage unit this morning. I was considering doing that
conversion that Ray documented a while back where I modify my Asteroids
to play Asteroids Deluxe also.

As I remember, the only major modification was swapping out the
Asteroids audio regulator board for a more advanced version (Audio Reg
II?). Is either the Tempest or Gravitar audio regulator board advanced
enough? (The Gravitar audio regulator board didn't look "populated
enough" to be an Audio Reg II.) Thanks in advance for any help!

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - I'm putting together my Tempest cocktail for sale for anyone who
might be interested in California. Because I've run out of money for
storage, I'll have to be parting with this nice piece (and as you can
imagine I'll be looking for as much as I can get for it since I'd like
to avoid selling off any more of my collection for storage costs).