Re: Need a Asteroids EHT Assembly?

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed Nov 05 1997 - 14:45:55 EST

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Corey Stup wrote:

> I'd love to get some info on the 19V2000 - I have one that has no
> HV. No fuses are blown, and both the deflection board and HV boards
> are very clean, with no previous "repairs".... Anyone have any tips
> on this chassis?

        Th two monitors are practically identical. I'm just wondering if
the intermediate pinouts are identical (I expect that they are -- I'm
really looking for someone who's used a GO-5 deflection board in a 19V2000
to just confirm my suspicions.)

> I have an extra Battlezone monitor that would fit nicely - anyone know
> if the connector pinouts are the same? (Battlezone upright source,
> Asteroids Dlx upright destination)

        It would work just fine. That's how I tested my Battlezone game
board -- with a good GO-5 from my Asteroids Deluxe, instead of the dead
19V2000 in my Battlezone.

Joe