Re: Need a Asteroids EHT Assembly?

From: SmashTV <coinop_at_telepath.com>
Date: Wed Nov 05 1997 - 18:17:38 EST

>I'd love to get some info on the 19V2000 - I have one that has no
>HV. No fuses are blown, and both the deflection board and HV boards
>are very clean, with no previous "repairs".... Anyone have any tips
>on this chassis?

I bet everyone here already has this, but I have a complete copy of the
19V2000 manual online in html format online at:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/9862/page01.html

I scanned and converted the book long ago, and recently moved my tech info
out to Geocities to lower the metered ($$$) traffic across my site.

Later all!

Timothy Ellis AKA SmashTV (IRC Nickname)