Re: Cine CPU exorsisor data up

From: Zonn <zonn_at_concentric.net>
Date: Tue Nov 11 1997 - 13:55:13 EST

On Wed, 15 Oct 1997 14:03:41 -0700, "Ozdemir, Steve" <sso@dsc.com>
wrote:

>G'day Zonn,
>
>Please provide more details. Who makes this "universal exercisor" and I
>assume that the signatures come with it?
>
>I've never heard of any other signature analysis beyond the Atari Cat
>and Cinematronics Exercisor stuff. Was signature analysis used for
>other games?

I finally got the goods from Gaymond. Apparently he did have the full
Cinematronics exercisor from Kurtz-Kash. It contains 14 ICs and looks a
lot like the one Steve O. showed me, with very similar plugs, and
without a case -- to work it must be plugged into the Kurtz-Kash test
fixture where it appears to get nothing but power.

I'm now waiting on documentation which resides in Texas...

It looks like the KK unit will do the same thing as the Cinematronics,
but if you wanted to duplicate one, the stand-alone Cinematronics is the
way to go -- though like I said, I think all you need to use this one as
a stand alone unit is a power supply.

-Zonn

 ------ ___ Member of A.A.C.S.:
 |---- | ( ) Association for Artistically