short-run PCB fabs

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 13:02:49 EST

"This is something I have never done before, so how involved, and expensive
is it to do a very small ( < 5 ) pcb run? I guess I am kinda directing
this at Clay, as it seems he would have the most experience doing this."

well.. Clay posted that his company was getting a short run PC fab setup,
wonder if it's here yet :-)

There is also a company in Canada that specializes in quick turn protos
that is all web/email based. You send them the photoplots, and they send
you back boards. I haven't been able to find their web adr this morning,
though..