Re: short-run PCB fabs

From: Clay Cowgill <clayc_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 18:56:35 EST

>In college I used a quick circuit prototyping machine called QuickCircuit
>by T-Tech.

We had the QuickCircuit in for demo here. The rep couldn't really get it
to work reliably, but that's more a function of his inexperience with it...
(There's some skill involved in getting the router depth set just right
for the trace you want.)

We (supposedly) have a competitors unit on order. (I think it's called a
"quickproto" or something like that.) I haven't seen it come in yet
though, so no news on how well it works...

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/