Re: Question about Clay's multigame

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Wed Nov 19 1997 - 13:53:06 EST

"Travis Hagen used my Sega Vector Editor on the PC to make some really nice
logos for all the games (like the ones on the covers of the manuals), so I
might try dropping those into the menu system to spruce it up..."

cool...

re: overrunning the vector engine

I guess I never told you what the numbers on top of the simulated display
were for... I had put up the symbol and vector count, and there was supposed
to be a 'vector time used' percentage as well, so you could tell in the
simulation if you'd run out of drawing time on a real display.