Re: Andromeda programmer

From: Zonn <zonn_at_concentric.net>
Date: Wed Nov 26 1997 - 13:31:07 EST

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997 09:53:56 -0800 (PST), aek@goonsquad.spies.com (Al
Kossow) wrote:

>"I think my Andromeda one will do everything (sometimes you have to build the
>right adapter, but they are pretty easy). As I recall they even sell an
>adapter to burn 1702s.."
>
>cool. just did an altavista search, here is a scan of their add
>
>http://cinecam.com/andromed.htm

What the hell is this page you found Al?

Geeze! Everything is on the Net huh? How to clone cellular phones?
The funniest lines on the page are:

"NOTE: Check with an attorney in your area to see if this procedure is
legal or not."

Then paragraph telling you how much you should charge for your services:

"HOW MUCH TO CHARGE:

The going rate to clone one phone of the same type to another is
approximately $100.00 to $200.00 depending upon the difficulty involved.

The smaller the phone the more difficult it is to clone because of
surface mount parts. We suggest starting on easier models such as
Radio-Shack cellular telephones first. Cloning two identical phones is
easier than cross-cloning two different phones. The more work required,
the higher the price, typically."

Which is followed by:

"all material for educational use only"

So boys and girls, what have we learned in class today?

Funny.

-Zonn

 ------ ___ Member of A.A.C.S.:
 |---- | ( ) Association for Artistically