more info on euro star castle boards

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Mon Dec 01 1997 - 18:07:58 EST

here's a bit more info

clay, will you be making any more boards for anything
in the near future, now that I have a design for a
cine -> asteroids monitor converter :-)

>the boards are actually star castle, not rip off. do you happen
I knew that, I hope I didn't give you any other ideas?

>to know what company OpccnMottoeiss is ?=20

>one of the board sets was from Elettronolo, who I assume was
>the Italian company that the manual goes with, but I didn't
>know who the other company was

Tha manual is the one going with the unmarked (not Elettronolo) PCB.
It (the unmarked) belonged in a Zaccaria cabinet named Space Fortress,
fancy artwork on the sides etc. The other one was ripped out of another =
cab
(that I didn't see) named Stellar Castle (90% sure about the name - it =
was
'stellar' anyhow), unknown brand.

On a sticker on the power PCB for the Zaccaria version (or next to it) it
said something like 'Special powersupply, only use with Space Fortress =
and
Space Pirates'. I tried one of the (the Space Fortress) on an Asteroids
monitor and it worked like clockwork.