Re: more info on euro star castle boards

From: Clay Cowgill <clayc_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Dec 01 1997 - 18:39:57 EST

>here's a bit more info
>
>clay, will you be making any more boards for anything
>in the near future, now that I have a design for a
>cine -> asteroids monitor converter :-)

I'll make it a point to. (I want one! :-) There's some stuff I want to do
still (raster monitor tester and the "PCB tester" board come to mind) so we
should be able to include it with something else. Can I get the schematic
someplace? (I wasn't paying attention to the earlier e-mail.) As long as
I get the schematic entered in OrCAD Capture, outputting a board in Layout
Plus is getting easier and easier.

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com