Re: Vector Monitor HV power...

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_istar.com>
Date: Tue Dec 02 1997 - 01:29:08 EST

Hi, Clay!
Sounds like a natural evolution on my idea. I beleive though that you
willfind that unless you can get the HV up to the 19KV range that you
will not get a sharp image. You need the 19KV to accelerate the elctron
beam so it can be bright and sharp.
Still this is the right direction. The GO7 flybacks are quite cheap
right now, and if the supply was modified so that one would get a
voltage doubler to raise the relative B+ to areound 120VDC then chances
are this would work. Who has the time to do this???
(Not I)
John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com